I thought that blog is similar to eating and drinking market.
The reason is
- There are many competitors
- Flow of purchasing, cooking, offering to customers
- Writer play the same role as chef. Cooking of information.
- What you provide is owner’s decision. You can do anything and specialty shop.
- When buried, it is buried in a lot.
- I can advertise, but it depends on the customer whether to enter the store.
- Repeaters are important. To be satisfied and return home.
There will be similarities in others.
There are countless eateries in the world, but is there anything you’d thought about “the difference between a popular shop and a shop that is not so?”
I think that this answer also applies to customers attracting blogs.
I am looking for it now.
But first of all, what does the customer seek?
I think that it is important.
I have a reason to write a blog for organizing my head, but I hope if many people can read it if possible.
To that end, we must offer more than the price. The consideration here is time.
Because blogs are also time to read people, that is to take away their lives. So it is rude to provide articles with no content. Repeaters and others are not good.
“Are you following the primary purpose of” telling “?
“Is not it a sentence of self-satisfaction?”
Better to write ‘a concise sentence easy to understand for those who read it’ is more important than that.
How can you cook abstract materials of your own experiences / thoughts and deliver them as delicious dishes?
How to tell briefly the championship.
With such a feeling, I write blog while trial and error.
I will keep in mind articles that are easy to understand.